|Title||Shaker Village, Mt. Lebanon, N. Y.|
|Place||Mount Lebanon, New York|
|Description||This photograph was taken from the Springs Road [now Darrow Road] about 100 yards north of the intersection of the Springs Road and the Albany-Pittsfield Road [Shaker Road] looking south. The buildings along the Albany-Pittsfield Road are those of the Church Family with a few buildings belonging to the Center and Second Families in the far distance.|
|Photographer||James Irving, Troy, NY|
This stereograph was presented to the Shaker Museum|Mount Lebanon by Mrs. Julia Clough in August, 1950. Julia Clough was the former Julia Matlida (Mintie or Minta) Dalton, who joined the Church Family at Mount Lebanon on July 11, 1876. She left the Shakers and married former Shaker Henry Terry Clough.
The stereograph once belonged to Henry Clough and has his name written on the back of the card.
|Number of images||2.0|