This is one of many photographs made by Irving (and others) that show a congregation of carriages and horses in front of the Mount Lebanon Meetinghouse (1824) along the road to Lebanon Springs. Looking north, the buildings on the left side of the view are (close to far) the Church Family Dwelling (1788), the Meetinghouse (1824) and the earlier Meetinghouse (1785). In the far distance and behind the large elm tree bearing a directional sign to nearby towns (see: noc____ for close up of sign) is a the top of the North Family Dwelling (1818). On the right side of the road (close to far) are the East House/Infirmary (1792), the Office (1827); and a building, the North Spin Shop (1791), that began its life where the 1785 Meetinghouse now stands, but was moved across the road north of the Office in 1822? and used there as a storehouse for items for the poor. This photograph is very similar to noc004395. The two images were undoubtedly taken within a short time of each other. In noc019563 there are very few carriages along the east (right) side of the road, the road to the North Family has a cloud of dust hanging over it, and there is a carriage in the road heading south, while in noc004395 there are a number of carriages along the east side of the road, the dust has cleared and the road to the North Family is quite visible, and the carriage heading south has gone and has been replaced by two men standing in the road.