|Title||Shaker Village, Mt. Lebanon.|
|Place||Mount Lebanon, New York|
|Description||This streetscape is looking north through the Shakers' Church Family buildings at Mount Lebanon, New York. One the left side of the image, from left to right are the Brethrens' Workshop (1827), the Dwelling House (1787), and the Meetinghouse (1785), probably repurposed as a workshop at the time of the photograph. On the right (east) side of the street from right to left are the School House (1839), the Spin House ( ) [barely visible behind the two men standing in the side road], the East House ( ) repurposed as the New Sick House ( ), the Office ( ), and the Poor House ( ).|
|Photographer||James Irving, Troy, NY|
This stereograph was presented to the Shaker Museum|Mount Lebanon by Mrs. Julia Clough in August, 1950. Julia Clough was the former Julia Matlida (Mintie or Minta) Dalton, who joined the Church Family at Mount Lebanon on July 11, 1876. She left the Shakers and married former Shaker Henry Terry Clough.
|Number of images||2|
|Year Range from||1869|
|Year Range to||1874|