This photograph captures most of the industrial and domestic buildings belonging to the Center Family at Mount Lebanon. The road that passes on the left of the pond, called Triphammer Pond, is actually the dam that created the pond. Water from the pond was used to power the Forge (1846) hidden in the trees to the left of the road. The large building near the middle of the photograph is the Center Family Dwelling (1868). Barely visible behind it is a corner of the old dwelling, now known as Ann Lee Cottage ( ) and in front of the large dwelling is a workshop. Behind the low-pitched roofed barn are a series of buildings, front to back, a brothers workshop, the Wash House, the Sisters Spin House, and a barn. The grouping of buildings to the far right on the image are associated with the family's medicine manufacturing and sales.